Need heat in a room where a radiator or baseboard heat distributor won’t work? Consider a cast iron convector unit. These compact, yet powerful, cast iron units can be built into a window seat, a cabinet, or be included into a bookshelf design.
• Quiet efficiency and performance
• Constructed to withstand rigorous job site handling and, therefore, suffers no loss of efficiency caused by damaged and distorted fins
• Combined advantages of slow cool-down and high output of convectors
• Can be used in the same system as cast iron radiators and baseboards
• Suitable for water or steam applications